Strong Discussion of Findings

OT gave another gem about Discussion of Findings, which is the state I’m at right now. He’s sharing great info and tips.

I learn about correlation (r), and correlation coefficient (r^2), ANOVA.

http://drotspss.blogspot.com/2011/11/tajuk-260-discussion-of-finding-yang.html

I wrote to my supvs,

Later I can do stat analysis to check the correlation (r) and correlation coefficient (r^2) between Spatial Experience Survey (SES) and Mental Cutting Test (MCT), and Reading Interpreting Engineering Drawing (RIED). This could indicates whether the variance of SES can be explained by the variance in MCT, and RIED.

But however big the value of r and r^2 only refers to the relationship of variances of these variables (SES, MCT, RIED) not the cause and effect (one variable affects the other variable).

So time to relearn the statistics so that I can show the result of my experiment and then do a nice Discussion of Findings. I did my descriptive statistics just using MS Excel. MS Excel also has some other data analysis features beside the simple descriptive statistics.

Take a look at this.

Data Analysis with MS Excel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.