Updates Time Management, Social events, Sports & PhD.

Time Management Issues.

I have this ebook Time management on crack and I've read it before. The little
snippet of notes from famous authors is really catchy and relevant to the
topics presented. I hope to implement it after this.



Activity at KgVicNorth.

Well there's badminton Friday Afternoon, followed by ping pong on the night. As
always we have Saturday night learning Quran reciting session. And this coming
Sunday we have a pot luck BBQ thingy. It's a busy week socially related not
work related.



Ping pong.

Nabil is improving fast. I'm 50-50 with Amir. I need to find out how to return
serve better. Maybe the new "court" impacts my performance. Maybe I
change bat when playing with nana cause me to not able to play properly. But I
did win the last time around. Need to improve. Like the movie: Meet the
Robinsons" Keep Moving Forward. OK Zul, yeaa u can do it. :)


Update: I've improved after correcting my stand and be aware of the ball location. Quite nice.



PhD
My PhD is moving along fine. I have that survey sent out
to emails addresses.
But there's not much respond. Only 12-4=8 responses so far. So I need
to fix
this. I need to do phone follow up. I have bought Skype so it's
unlimited
calling local phones. I need to prepare for confirmation too which
should be done within 3 montsh time. I've reread teh Post Grad
Esentials and hopefully be able to prepare as outlined in that PGE
document.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol