Need to write again!

My PhD is at the experiment stage. Next I’ll need to do the analysis and then I’ll have to write my thesis. I’ve never tried the notes in FB and it appear limited in its capability and my blog here is less visited by anyone. Except I know that it appear to my friends in yahoo. I don’t know how to turn it off but I don’t care. So Zambri, if you read this, good on you hehehe.. And I do want to have an online dairy where I write a snippet of my day. FB is good for that but it can surely suck lotsa time due to it outreaching social media aspects.

I’ve done transcribing (listening back and repairing my documents) for one of the two last recordings. the first one is 1 hour and the second one is 2.5 hours. They’re damn long but they’re good. Could be shorter but maybe my supervisors were making sure that their last supervising is done properly. Last supervision face to face before I start my experiment in Malaysia that is.

Raya is moving towards the end and I don’t have too much mood for Raya anyway. It’s Wednesday today and kakak’s already in her 2nd day of UPSR. I was assisting her with past years questions and she look capable of achieving 5A, the best marks u can get in UPSR. My wife and I were thinking of  sending her to boarding school after UPSR. As she goes through her teenage years, this might be a good option for her. Me and my wife were both graduates of MRSM and we think that it’s a great experience.

So I think I’ll write and maybe put stuff in here as I go along this last 6 months of my PhD extension and in preparation for a lot of writing for my PhD thesis.

Oh wait. Some updates.  Today is wed 14/9. Kak Mon died on Sun 11/9, Baby got warded on Mon 12/9, Kakak has her UPSR 1st day on Tue 13/9.

Adios mates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol