The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

I am watching this super duper super car Bugatti Veyron here. I got the link from this top documentary film website, http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/bugatti-veyron-super-car/. Really cool. More than 400km/h in 2.5 seconds and 2.2 seconds to make it stop to a complete stop. Wow wow wow.

On the other side Proton created a working electric vehicle already and sent it to JPM for trying it out. Read details here. When can we buy it? I hope it can get >20 km/l as Honda Insights or Toyota Prius. But I saw a charging station needed. I would prefer the EV like Honda Insights or Toyota Prius, with petrol and battery. There’s no need for a charging battery station. Did Proton make a wrong move? What if there’s no more juice in the car and there’s no charging station around?

Anyway, enough for today. Later…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism