Changing to windows 7 & a new laptop

Since my Ratna’s laptop is already slowing down for reasons not known to me ( after a lot of attempts to understand the root cause), I get a new Dell  laptop (again).

It’s looking good with shiny black colour. It got the new windows 7 though which is quite a lien to me. I was not using Vista at all, so the transition from the mighty ubiquitous XP to the soon to be mighty windows 7 is something I may have problem with. Furthermore my filing structure is all in this little Acer laptop.

I hope to learn a lot about windows 7, and use it’s advanced feature during the weekend and give this small little Acer to its rightful owner…ahemm which is my RA cum PA my other half. ;)

My dell is black, like Henry Ford use to say...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism