Tongkat Ali Replacement!



     I'm usually get tired after lunch time. In Malaysia, I'll take a nap about 10-15 minutes then when I wake up, I'll make a glass of Tongkat Ali from Ali Cafe. It'll make me awake and happy till the evening.

In Australia, I can't find Tongkat Ali anywhere. Previously Rahmat gave us Kuda Hitam( with black Eyes) drink called Black Fury. But it was like 2 months over due on the best before hahaha. I drink about 2 cans of it and soon forget about it.


Now, I'm getting tired again at noon time anmd I was looking for the replacement. I found ZU ( the You'll love Coles range) and V. Personally I like the taste of ZU betetr and it's  a bit cheaper. And ZU got so much more Zinggg into it. Very good for your "S" life I guess. Hey don't get me wrong. It's very good for your Social life. That's what I meant *wink*.


It's good for your "F" life too. Oppss don't get me wrong again. It's good for your family life. Well you know good if u need to play with your kids and their mother, opppsss.. hahahahahahahah

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol