Thursday 4/6/09. My life.

I met new friends today at new office. Previously I'v e known Manoj, Jayantha, Sunil, Darwin, and Arthur. Now I get to know Mohsin, BJ, and Yagu. At my old place there are Sam, James, Caroline, James(2nd) and Sumon. I'll miss them all.

I read PM Maizam's paper to an international journal. Something people do after they finish their PhD thesis. It's at International Education Journal Vol 3, No 1, 2002 with this title "Effect of Instructions on Spatial Visualisation Ability in Civil Engineering Students"

Then I improve my typing skill with Stamina the typewriting software. It's difficult to type due to this new keyboard. But I need to practice and make it a habit. where's FF auto spell check?

Anyway I'm taking action and progressing.

I've a PhD meeting tomorrow. Need to update what I've done especially on the survey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol