Settle 1st class in 1st group for experiment/data collection.

Salam,

Yeahh lega…Alhamdulillah settle kelas pertama and 1st group. Ada 4 kelas and 2 group total 8 kelas. Tapi kelas Mat punya ada 2 kumpulan masa tutorial so tambah lagi 2 jadi 10 kelas in total kali 10jam. 10 jam this week. and next week another 10 jam.

I recorded the event via pictures and videos. need to get the attendance so I can correlate and write on my thesis.

Need to prepare for contact stresses. and review the bolted joint again.

Students ask if this will appear in the exam or test, and I said not in the format of my A3 size 2d drawings but a regular format that they usually see.

A student ask for the A3 drawings and I said I’ll give it in week 7 or week 8.

Hope to be healthy and finish this crucial 2 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism