PhD stuff!

Ok, back to work. I got this red marks all over my documents for my PHD that need repair. I need to improve my typing skills. Keep typing ‘the’ with ‘teh’. Keep on improving. Kaizen or CANI ala Tony Robbins. :)

The people in my communities here want to have a celebration of Hajj. We’re growing as a communities here. There’re a lot of Malaysians come here to do their PhD. Looks like the policy of no UK, make Aussie the next place to do PhDs. It’s more difficult to enter US univ for PhD with their GRE exam etc. Well it’s their loss.

The money invested is big and Malaysians students are usually can be a very good researcher with a lot of publications created. So no papers for them. The Aussies is really capitalizing on this I see. There’re so  many universities here which cater to post grads and under grads. They win both way.

Perhaps Malaysia can follow this strategy. Problem is the reverting of teaching from English to BM might cause us big time later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.