A new vision! and feeling healthier.

I found a new piece of multi purpose wiping cloth which is 100% micro fibre for cleaning my glasses. Then I take care to avoid oil or dirt by washing my hands first. Walla.. Now my glasses is really clean and I’m feeling like singing”I can see clearly now..the rainy days…. I can see all obstacles in my way…nananana It’ll be a bright, a bright, sun shiny day” What song is that I love that song. :)

Yesterday I did walk quite some distance u down the stairs from my 3rd floor office. And I miss my train which make me stand for quite  bit. I feel a bit healthier by walking around like that. Previous night I got to play ping pong with Azmi, so that’s a good benefit too. A good S life make you feel better to.

Anyway there’s a little farewell party later on. I need to clean up my confirmation report and go there. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.