Why my kids still suck with English?

It's confirmed by their teachers in the parent teacher meeting today. This is not good. My wife speak good English, and I speak great English. The teachers are surprised that our kids speak English so bad when they speak to us, as we can speak really2 well.

The kids, for some reason like to speak Malay all the time. When they're playing, singing, quarrelling, etc etc.

They go to a school where there's no one else speak Malay. Their friends can be Aussies, Arabs, Indians, Chinese, Maoris but none of them speak Malay.

I'm gonna force a full English only or mostly English. I'm gonna rent movies in DVD and ask them to open the English subtitles.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol