Survey of Graduate Engineers Ability in Reading & Interpreting Engineering Drawing.

well this is partly my research on Spatial Visualisation & mechanical comprehension. So hopefully I'll get good data.

Oh yeah, the list given by Jep is a lot but many of those email are outdated. Many got send back with errors. Hmm Ratna has been helping out with sending our the email from gmail. Should I call those companies. Many has telephone numbers and I got my skype unlimited setup.

I'll call Jep and mention this to him.

BTW here's the details on the survey. You can actually see and try teh survey at http://tinyurl.com/industrysurvey



Someone (HR Director)
Some compnaies  Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
Plot 18, Lorong Jelawat 4, Kawasan Perindustrian Seberang Jaya,
13700 Perai Pulau Pinang


Thank you for accepting our students from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka(UTeM) to do Industrial Training at your company.
 
I am in the process of improving our currrent students at UTeM to produce graduates that can serve your company better.
I hope that you can spare 5-10 minutes to answer these questions to improve our teaching curriculum
and then improve the ability of graduates which will be better workers for you.
 
This survey is intended to be answered  by supervisors or senior engineers whom supervise
other engineers, and these engineers have to read & interpret engineering drawings?
 
You can access the survey online at http://tinyurl.com/industrysurvey
 
If you prefer to answer it by email, instead of going online, you can inform me and I'll give you that convenience.
You can request that by email at myemail@gmail.com or you can call or leave a message via Skype.
 
Thanks and have a great day.
 
My name
My post , Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
in association with The University of Melbourne
Tel: +61423144537
Skype: zulkef1





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol