A misconception on myself.

It's kinda funny the experience I have today. Well it's what make us evolve I think.

I have this partner who I did all my assignments with. And I'm kinda miss her for this final xm preparation.
I'm kinda tired, just wake up and alert by the strong caffeine on the coffee I drink I just now.

Oh yea...about that funny experience. I was meeting another set of friends who are preparing for this final xm and they thought that I got this xm covered. Like I'm sort of the with doctor, know it all or resident guru or something similar. An A1 material they said. Funny because all the while I was freaking out with this subjects.

Thinking that the lecturer is really just stupid and not be able to properly taught this subject. So what make them think I'm the other person? Maybe my demeanor, my happy smiley face that I wear day in and day out, and my great personality, taught by books suggested by previously joined MLM Network 21 era.

Anyway, I feel...well I can't describe it. Maybe it'll be describable later. For now, even my coffee taste funny in a bad way and I'm kinda fighting the urge to sleep.

I'll just take it easy. I got a freaking A for the carry marks on a subject that I struggle to understand. Pretty good and I think that deserves at least a pat on the back.

Later later.




Vodafone Exam Results aired during the IPL matches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol