Surprise...surprise. 2 additional compulsory subjects?

I am baffled by the "new" departmental policy in unimelb. We must now take 2 compulsory subjects to confirm our PhD candidature. This is ridiculous. When I came in last Oct nobody mention anything about this, I was inducted by a staff instead of the usual induction course becasue it;s half of the semester already but she failed to mention this.

My supv is not around for a few months so I should have taken and passed all the courses by that time,. Now I'm fully doing my research and have to be burdened by these 2 courses. Some of my friend whom came last year also did not know about this policy.



The complexity of my PhD. Arrghhhh.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism