The best summary for the Shocking 2008 Malaysian Election Result.

Pilihan Raya Umum Ke-12

This article from Utusan sums it best, in all its entirety. check it out here. Pilihan Raya Umum Ke-12

I'm still in disbelief about the whole 2008 Malaysian Election Result. How come I was not aware of this big wave of reform. Well perhaps I was to busy with work & family. I didn't attend any campaign event at all and I only read a few pages from a SPR website. I didn't even check any election related blogs as I have a bad memory pf spending hours of watching word fights at political blogs & forums. I don't even read my friends emails lately since all of em get label under friends or misc on Gmail.

But 1 thing that surprised me a lot is a friend of mine use the word tsunami to describe teh low key environment before the election but it might give a BIG impact, and it holds true. I have never read about any tsunami being spoken before the election. And when its over and the dust is settled ( or not quite settled) it was truly a tsunami, a big horrendous tsunami.

Truly the people has spoken. BN didn't expect to lose. BA didn't expect to win. I watched a lot of TV especially AWANI ch 501 in Astro( TV1 & TV2 has great election analysis too) about the analysis of this new wave, unheard of before and a history in the making.

Will talk more about this later. Truly shocking and unbelievable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism