New environment, New discoveries, New frustration.

This was written abt 2 weeks ago. Things have changed since than..



I am usually living as a weekend husband and father. recently about 1 month ago, my wife got transfered to my workplace bringing together with her 4 of our kids. My kids, previously was raised by their grandparents (my wife parents) have bad attitudes. They are too dependent, asking us all sort of questions all the time. They always bickering/fighting with each other, the house is always noisy. I'm just not used to this kind of situation and it impact me some part or another.



In point form:



* i have new lifestyle, found new stuff, and having new frustration with the lifestyle

* prev weekend husband/father, now everyday husband/father

* transitioning can be nerve wrecking. 4 kids getting smarter everyday

* Yesterday, they embarrass me in a coffe shop in front of the customers(village folks) telling that I'm Lazy, like to sleep all the time while my wife is the only person doing chores for the family

* They do these to the extreme until telling lies to have a valid story

* i hate that

* i should do financial Income statement Balance sheet to show that I pay more for all their needs, that I should rest more and they must do all the chores.

* I'm doing internet biz , and not interested the low value added home-work like cleaning up messes after they eat.

* cleaning up other ppl mess is not my strength or my passion.

* they should not be making the mess in the first place. if they did the mess, they'll have to clean up.

* possibly they have smaller baby sibling, 'epip' which can't fend for herself.

* but the rest are bigger children with supposedly bigger responsibilities



I've to get a handle of things or it'll just get worse. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism