From OBJ(Orang bini jauh) to BT(Bapa Tunggal)

Dear all,



Before this I'm an OBJ and now my status is BP( well for 2 weeks actually). I have 4 kids and previously I have my kids living with their grandparents and my wife in a far away state. This is because my wife is working, as a lecturer like me in a university in the south. So the term OBJ- Orang bini jauh or in English: Men whose wife is faraway, it should be family faraway..but never mind. Maybe the right term is weekend husband. yeahh that's the one..:)



Then my wife was asked to go to a seminar, a techno-preneur seminar where Professors are guided to make their invention commercialized.. The seminar is for 2 weeks. So I have to take care of my kids for 2 weeks, without their mother around. Can u imagine how difficult that is.



My friend said, now I know how it feels to be a father. I was a father before but only during weekend. Now I know. What seems so easy, now take a longer time to finish. Kids are not efficient and slow to react to our orders. They might not know the right or the fast way of doing it. Patience is truly a virtue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism