Fasting - Be in peace with oneself!

I’m able to wake up for sahur & ate my fasting breakfast. After that I went to the nearby mosque & pray in jemaah(congregation), something I’ve never done for a very long time. I usually wake up a bit late & pray at home. I’ve been in Jemaah tabligh before where we are put in a mosque & therefore we’re always pray in congregation. It’s good to make your mind and body adapt to the going-to-the-mosque culture. It’s something I should do again as for now it’s very hard for me to go pray in congregation during all solat time. Today it’s a good start. It’s always good to start something in the holy month of Ramadan. I feel at peace, my stomach is empty, I feel more focused & relaxed. This is a good month to be in peace with oneself & reflect about we’re doing, and where we’re going in this life & the hereafter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism