Selamat Hari Kekasih, Valentine's Day

A'kum,

Walaupun aku tak mau menyanjung St Valentine, aku cuma nak meraikan hari ini bukan kerana sejarahnya tetapi kerana aku mempunyai kekasih yang sudah juga menjadi isteri ku dan ibu kepada 4 anak kami.

Last nite I sms her & I told her that She is still my Lover, even tho she's my wife, & I love her very-very-very much.

I think the problem that ppl want to have a girlfriend or having an affair after marriage is they want to savour the moment when they were young, energetic. They want to relive the experience. As for me & my wife we try to keep healthy & due to wonder of science, we still look not much diff from our younger years.(except for my growing belly...hehe)

So to relive my youth I'll make my wife my lover, like when we first met etc. I'll plan to go to movie & dinner just the two of us. Maybe a short vacation( my wife can't be away from our children for too long..she'll miss them heavily).

A friend of mine said you're better off with expensive items aka Big Boys Toys than to get a second wife/mistress.

I think if your wife can 'maintain' & improvise there's no need for a 2nd person. As we age I think we value beauty in term of maturity, & wisdom also & that we'll give you a fulfilling life.

ps: I heard from Kiyosaki's financial planner, many ppl when they get a large sum of money will do 3 things; get a flying license, get a mistress or new wife, and go on safari.
I don't know what will happen if I finally get my large some of money. I'll update u on that..:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol