Bottled Water: Nectar of the Frauds? - Yahoo! News

Bottled Water: Nectar of the Frauds? - Yahoo! News

Hmm... the price of bottled water is also expensive here in Malaysia, prompted the government to regulate the price. I don't see the price coming down though.

Our tap water quality? I don't think that we can safely consume it. I prefer R.O(Reverse Osmosis) water. It's 20sen a liter and widely available. Furthermore in my house at BP I have RO water dispenser, a product from Elken. It taste better, no mineral whatsoever & is more healthy. With 20sen a liter it's cheap. Maybe I should do the RO water business when I go to America soon.

Our petrol is RM1.62 per litre. But bottled mineral water is RM2 per 1.5 litre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol