Have to record my thoughts on things that happen to me

"Life is unfair, deal with it." That's some wise words from a pastor who happen to be quoted in the Network 21 MLM which I was involved last time. I don't remember the pastor's name.

I'm not sure if that's what I want to discuss but we'll towards the end of this piece.

Currently I really feel overwhelmed. Maybe this is due to the need to send my youngest kid to and back from school, to tuition, to kelas tambahan.

I feel like bapa tunggal. I have a wife but my kid is not her child so that's what create this feeling.

Anyway I'm kinda stuck now.

I want to feel on top of things. But it's not impossible, but it could be done. I've read on how to avoid being overwhelmed with work. So i'll start with that. Plan my day, do my job at utem, get my KPI fulfilled. Fill up the form for NP... and work into it..

This morning I read through it, and maybe I could work on the book publishing route. Create kinda review paper book on topics that I have interest on.

ok..continue later


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

The awesome Bugatti Veyron.

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism