Appreciate Ramadan!

Today, during our lunch break, we don’t have lunch. I was a bit late and I can’t join the ‘tadarrus’. ‘Tadarrus’ is recitation of Al-Quran which is done in a group. However I manage to slip by & after my Zuhr prayer I and my colleagues are listening to ‘tazkirah’. It’s like a short sermon reminding us about mostly religious issues. However since Islam is the way of life, it relates to our everyday ongoing activities also. In today’s session, it was carried out by our dean, quite a religious person(IMHO). He talked about the need to appreciate the month of Ramadan with being the best Muslim we can be. I.e. do a lot of ibadahs & cleanse our hearts. It was nice & dandy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Double Decker Caravan

NGV Community Forum - to save on petrol

Hmm..another point for evolutionism vs creationism